10 June 2008

the illuminated figure

i am very pleased to announce details of my first gallery show. i've worked really hard to find a venue that i thought would represent not only my work very well, but also the works for four of my dear friends and fellow photographers. if you live in the area, please come out to support the arts!

thanks,
scott

The Illuminated Figure
a gallery show featuring works by 5 contemporary photographers:

Bill Earle - showing selected works representing expression, emotion, beauty and passion.
Billy Monday - Frederick, MD based photographer showing work from his 2007-08 series Mannequins
Marcus Ranum - showing works from his series, Women on Pedestals
Scott Nichol - showing selected works from the summer 2007 series in the still air
Ken Volpe - showing works from his series, Rope Tricks

Artist's Reception: June 14, 2008, 8pm
Art-n-Soul Studios
516 West Hamilton Street
Allentown, PA
http://www.silverystars.com/photo/illuminated.html

1 comment:

. said...

Congratulations Scott.

I wish I could attend but I can't afford the bus fare.

Regards

Mark Saintz