25 November 2007

Featured in France

apparently, i've been featured in Chris St. James' blog about fine art figure photography.

here is a link:

Univers d'Artistes Feature

chris also asked me if i would like to be interviewed for his blog and i submitted a bunch of carefully thought out responses... hope i don't come off sounding like a nerd! when he posts the interview i'll link to it here.

Chris St. James is an editor for Carrie Leigh's NUDE Magazine, which looks to be a promising fine art figure magazine. i would really like to get my hands on a copy, if only to see the print quality. then there's the idea of getting some of my stuff published there as well...

image above is from a recent shoot with a wonderful art model, Stephanie Anne.

2 comments:

Lela said...

Beautifully lit image, with a wonderful model! And, congrats again on the features by Christian!

All my best!

christian pélier said...

Thanks a lot Scott !!! I just link your blog. Now, I'll read you daily. So, see you soon !